You will find these advice for use on every Boabab candle page information
Advice for use
1. Trim your Baobab candle wicks regularly. They can not exceed 1 cm, 1/3 inch.
2. Always burn your Baobab candle until the whole surface becomes liquid. This will avoid the Baobab candle to hollow and preserve its exceptional quality. (It can take a long time at first burning when the wax is hard)
3. Dark smoke after some hours burning means the wicks are too long. It is time to put out the Baobab candle.
4. Five minutes after putting out the Baobab candle and before the wax is totally solid, reposition the wicks vertically to their initial place.
5. Regularly clean the inside of the Baobab candle to avoid the appearance of soot.
6. Never burn the last centimeter, 1/2 inch of wax to avoid wicks burning against the glass/metal.
– Do not leave a Baobab candle unattended.
– Never burn a Baobab candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
– Keep Baobab candles out of the reach of children and pets.
– Do not ingest.
– Be sure the candleholder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
– Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
– Keep burning Baobab candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. Always burn Baobab candles in a well-ventilated room.
– Don’t burn a Baobab candle all the way down.
– Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.
– Never extinguish Baobab candles with water.
– Make sure a Baobab candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
– Never use a candle as a night light.
– Extinguish a Baobab candle if it smokes, flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high. The container may become very hot after a long burning period.